Hair GenieTM Provides Support for Fast Growing Thick Healthy Hair for Both Men and Women
Hair GenieTM is our scientific blend of proprietary herbal extracts that promote thick fast-growing healthy hair for both men and women. Hair loss and hair thinning are often experienced as we grow older. But aging is not the only cause! Exposure to toxins, hormonal changes, medications, poor diet, and stress can all contribute to hair loss. Indeed, losing 50 to 150 hairs per day is considered ?normal?. If you aren?t growing hair at a higher rate than your hair loss, then hair thinning and potential baldness are a real threat.
Developed by experts in the anti-aging field, Hair GenieTM was created using genomic and biochemical technologies to select synergistic herbal components that support follicle tissues important for regenerating strong healthy hair. Hair GenieTM works on multiple causes of hair loss such as poorly-functioning hair follicles, hormone imbalances, mineral depletion, and stress reduction.*
All Life Code? products are GMP and nutraceutical grade providing the best of science along with the balance of nature.
Hair GenieTM Formulation and Use
Serving Size: One type O capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 Capsules
Recommended Use: Typical usage for Hair GenieTM is one capsule per day for those people under 120 pounds and two capsules per day for everyone else. It is best taken with a meal.
Recommended Users: Anyone from ages 21 and up could benefit from Hair GenieTM.
Active Ingredients: There are 11 natural components that make up the multipath combination in Hair GenieTM. The herbal components are highly extracted natural herbs that are standardized for active components that promote healthy hair follicles, balanced hormone function, and lower tissue stress levels.
1) Saw palmetto berry is one of the main essential components. One major contributor to hair loss is the excess presence of the steroid hormone DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is generated by the action of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. Too much DHT can kill hair follicles stem cells. Studies have shown that saw palmetto extracts are effective inhibitors of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme.
2) Bladderwrack focus seaweed contains a carotenoid (fucoxanthin) that is a potent antioxidant that promotes healthy follicles. Targets of fucoxanthin include AMPK activity, which is a critical metabolic enzyme, along with the inflammation markers IL-6, MCP-1, and TNF-alpha. Bladderwrack seaweed is also a natural source of minerals such as iodine and selenium that are required for healthy hair growth.
3) Bambusa vulgaris stem extract (aka Golden Bamboo) is standardized for a bioavailable natural form of silica that is essential for thick and strong hair growth. Silica levels tend to decline with age due to reduced uptake in the intestines. Bambusa extracts also reduce inflammatory markers that can suppress healthy follicle cells.
4) Pygeum africanum bark extracts contain another potent inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. Studies have shown that pygeum bark extracts thereby suppress the steroid DHT, which promote healthy hair follicles and help prevent hair loss.
5) Pumpkin seed extracts aid hair follicle cell regeneration and promote thick healthy hair.
6) Genistein is a phytoestrogen isoflavone that binds the Estrogen Receptor, which is linked to longevity in our genetic and machine learning screens. Elevated levels of the steroid hormone estradiol can lead to hair loss and Genistein can down-regulate the estrogen receptor to reduce hair loss. Genistein is also reported to increase autophagy (the cellular waste system), PPAR, and the Nrf-2 antioxidant response to help protect hair follicle stem cells. All of these additional gene functions promote less hair loss.
7) Stinging nettle (aka Urtica diocia) leaf extracts contain another potent inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, which further reduces steroid DHT levels to promote healthy hair follicles. Too much DHT can kill hair follicles stem cells.
8) Lycopene is a purified carotenoid that is another potent inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, and further reduces steroid DHT levels to promote healthy hair follicles. Lycopene is also a potent antioxidant and is the most important carotenoid protecting the adrenal glands from damage due to adrenal stress. Lycopene also helps protect the skin from sunburn.
9) Biotin is Vitamin B7 that is included at high doses of 5 to 10 mg (dietary sources are only around 0.040 mg per day). With age or athletic stress, some people (especially frequent alcohol drinkers) can have a Biotin deficiency, which can lead to scaly skin, loss of hair pigment, and hair loss. One small Harvard study showed that Biotin is essential for protecting hair strength and appearance.
10) Pantothenic Acid is Vitamin B5 that is provided at doses of 5 to 10 mg per day to provide a healthy head of hair. Pantothenic Acid can become deficient in some aging people, leading to multiple side effects including hair loss. Sufficient Pantothenic Acid promotes healthy hair follicles.
11) Zinc is widely used by the body in many biochemical processes and is provided at a moderate dose of 6 to 12 mg per day. Zinc deficiency (caused by poor nutrition or poor absorption with age) can cause hair loss by multiple pathways. For example, hypothyroidism is a common cause of hair loss and zinc is required for synthesis of the thyroid hormones. Thus, one critical function of zinc is to aid in regulating hormone balance. A second essential role of zinc is in the protein structure of hair follicles. Too little zinc and hair follicles lose structural integrity. Third, zinc is essential to proper and balanced gene regulation, which is required for follicle function.
Safety: The 11 components in Hair GenieTM are nutraceutical grade and have been individually tested in both animals and humans without significant safety issues.*
*The statements above have not been reviewed by the FDA. Hair GenieTM is not a preventive or treatment for any disease.